Frequently Asked Questions and How-To's
- Q: Do you assemble or finish kits?
- A: Yes! In the white is available for $700. Contact us if you are interested in a finished gun.
- Q: Do you offer left-handed kits?
- Q: Will you offer a percussion option?
- Q: What kit style is next?
- Q: Can hardware be purchased separately?
- Q: Can I "customize" my kit by selecting different hardware or changing the barrel length, etc.?
- Q: Is there a nosecap or entry thimble for the Southern Mountain Rifle Kit?
- Q: What tools do I need to put together a kit?
- Q: Are the kits basically snap-together?
- Q: Are all the holes drilled on kits?
- Q: Do you have any videos?
- Q: Is there a way to finish a lock without taking it apart?
- Q: Do I have to draw file the barrel?
- Q: How do you antique metal parts?
- Q: How do you antique wood?
- Q: Do you offer tours of your workshop?